K Inventory solution is a 100% French tool, simple and easy to set up. Using contactless technologies (QR code, RFID and even IoT), the software allows to manage IT stock as well as a furniture park or any type of equipment.
This SaaS software (online software) is usable from a computer and several devices, such as smartphones or tablets by a simple free download of the K Inventory mobile application. You can connect from anywhere to track your equipment, your stock, and manage your inventory!
Way more than just a stock management tool, our solution enables you to manage your whole equipment park.
K inventory allows you to :
- Optimise the tracking of your assets
- Fight against waste caused by the loss of equipment
- Supervise the life-cycle of your equipment: from its purchase, setting, inventory, maintenance, withdrawal…to the end of its life cycle
Visit K Inventory website for more information
Choose an innovative, tailor-made and easy deployable software solution!
Easy and quick inventory
Possibility to work offline
10x quicker than a traditional solution
Management of custom fields, user authorisations, reporting, alerts…
Short implementation duration
By integrating pilot, scopes, installation and training phases, set up in less than 1 month.
Interfacing with other softwares and mass data recovery
Our application suite:
Management and real-time monitoring of inventory flows.
- Routine inventory of equipments and supplies
- Planning and order receipt
- Replenishment planning (by email alert)
Management and monitoring of your equipment and interventions in the Data Center.
- Digitalisation of your local operations
- Automated inventory through contactless technologies (RFID, barcode, QrCode)
- Monitoring of point-to-point link chains
- 2D/3D view of your racks
IoT connected objects
Management and monitoring of your connected objects (IoT) remotely and in real time.
- Improve your business processes
- Optimise your performance reliability
- Customised dashboards
K inventory on video
Take a look at our full and secure SaaS solution
Customer story: the Société Générale